We know that fatty liver disease is common nowadays. A liver disease affecting daily all over the world and increasing rapidly. We can reduce the chances of fatty liver disease through Fatty Liver Diet.
Here are the common causes of liver disease:
- Liver disease can be inherited genetically.
- Caused by viruses.
- You might have more chances to have the liver disease when you use an excessive amount of alcohol.
- Poor diet or poor consumption of foods lead to liver disease.
- Drugs or toxic chemical also leads to liver disease.
Symptoms of liver disease
Here are the signs that may show that you have liver disease:
- You might be feel swelling and abdominal pain
- Might be feeling swelling in the ankle and legs.
- Dark urine color
- Loss of appetite
- Soft-hued stool color
How to diagnosis yourself
- Test your blood: Give blood samples to your doctor and check liver function tests. Therefore, other blood tests can be done to look for particular liver problems or hereditary conditions.
- Try to checkup your liver through CT scan, ultrasound, and MRI can show liver damage.
What are the treatments for liver disease?
Change your lifestyles
If you want to cure your liver disease then you have to follow these things:
- If you take alcohol then you have to leave immediately.
- You smoke daily then you have to quit smoking.
- Try to fit yourself, if you have so much fat in your body.
- Do exercise daily to maintain your health.
- Always take rich in nutritious foods.
- Avoid red meat, trans fats
Change your diet intake
- Consume a lot of fruits and green vegetables
- Add whole grains to your foods
- Try to reduce salt and sugar as much as possible in your diet
- Lose the fat from your body
Eat Walnuts regularly
According to nutrition, nuts are rich in omega fatty acids.
Those who eat walnuts regularly improve their liver health.
Drink green tea
Nutritions suggest that if you have problems in the liver then reduce your body fats. Green tea is the best way to absorb fats.
Hence green tea reduces the overall body fats and weights.
Foods that you have to avoid for a fatty liver
- Alcohol is very dangerous for the body and as well for the liver, so avoid alcohol
- Don’t add sugar and salt to your foods.
- Avoid fried foods as much as possible
- Don’t consume red meat because it is rich in saturated fat
- You have to also avoid rice and pasta and white bread
Kinds of liver diseases
- Fatty liver disease and cirrhosis: It is caused by drugs, poisons, and those who consume too much alcohol also caused liver disease.
- Liver cancer
- Inherited Liver diseases like hemochromatosis and Wilson disease
- Liver disease also caused by many diseases such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and hepatitis C
Healthy recipes for a fatty liver diet
- Grapes and green apple salad
- Barley khichdi
- Consume oats
- Broccoli broth( try healthy soup)
- Roasted pumpkin seed and sunflower seeds
- Green tea