The most common reason for constipation, gas, and other tummy problems, it happening due to our fancy lifestyles. However, yoga poses that relief in constipation.
Constipation generally people misinterpret in the name of disease and problems. Constipation is a kind of symptoms due to which you can’t concentrate on your work and unable to go outside, whole day you feel pain on your stomach and think about how to cure it. Constipation happens to many factors like, taking a lot of junk food, not having rich fibers food, not intake proper water and it might be genetic.
yoga is the kind of preventing measures that can provide relief in your constipation. Yoga is an ancient art that does a lot more benefits, from head to toes.
You might always think that yoga only helps in to make your body flexible and toned but yoga does many more magnificent benefits. In the ancient time of physical activities help to reduce the pain and discomfort caused due to the digestive system.
How yoga can help in your constipation
Yoga manages stress, stress is another reason for having constipation in the stomach, and experts says that there is no better way to reduce your stress than yoga.it manages the digestive system and increases your immunity.
wind relieving pose
This is the most favorite yoga poses.
- Lie you on the floor.
- Bent your both knees and lead your legs close to your chest, keep your ankle together.
- put your hand around the legs and hold it together.
- lift your head and move towards your chest hold this position for 10 to 12 seconds and breath in and out and again do the same things and follow the previous rules.
It increases the blood flow to your gut, due to this it gives relief in constipation.
- Lie on your back on the floor, bring your leg to your chest then stretch your leg out.
- Bent your left leg to right across your body, keep your shoulders flat on the mat.
- change the position this time, bend your right leg to left across your body, keep your shoulders flat on the mat.
- hold for 10 to 12 seconds and changes the sides simultaneously.
More topics to read: vitamin C foods
- Sit on the floor with wide apart and come into the squat position.
- Bend your both elbows and lead your palms together and take your arms inside your knees to press your elbows against your inner knees.
- Keep your neck straight, the shoulder should be in relax mode and your spinal should be neutral.
- Take 6 to 8 deep breaths and then relax.
- Start by sitting on the floors, lean on the floor, put your feet face in an upward direction, make sure that your toes should be together.
- Place your hand in front of you and crawl forward until your forehead not touching to floor.
- Breathe in and breathe out, hold 8 to 10 seconds in this position, and do the same things.
read more: benefits of kiwi